There are times when adults may need extra support if they are finding it difficult to deal with, or understand their emotions and their behaviour.
Psychotherapy is a talk-therapy which can help people to cope and overcome a wide range of emotional and mental health difficulties. We offer a flexible and dynamic treatment clinic for adults.
Our Psychologists and Psychotherapists are trained in a wide range of therapeutic approaches. After the initial assessment with our Practice Manager the client will be matched to the most appropriate therapist within the team; and within the first two to three sessions a therapy plan will be discussed and agreed between the client and therapist.
Our independent team of Adult Psychologists and Psychotherapists all come with many years’ experience of working with a wide range of emotional, relationship and mental health difficulties.
What to do In Cases of Emergency
If you think there is a risk of a suicide attempt get emergency help now:
1. Talk to a close friend or loved one – tell them how you feel, tell them that you need help right now
2. Go to where you feel safest; if possible remove the intended means for suicide
3. Call the suicide hot-line numbers or emergency services immediately (see list below)
4. Call your GP primary healthcare provider or go to your local Hospital A&E if necessary
5. Get solid supports in place – turn immediately to trusted family or friends
THERAPISTS WHO SPECIALISE IN THIS AREA:
To get more information on an individual therapist please click on name